My students recently did a scavenger hunt with photos that showed off their interests and personality. Here is the list we used: 1. Your name in a creative way.
2. Capture your reflection in an unusual way.
3. Spell a word that is meaningful to you with objects or people on the ground.
4. Something with your favorite color.
5. Something you are wearing or have on you.
6. An object that is interesting up close.
7. Something fun or funny to you.
8. Something you couldn’t live without.
9. You favorite thing about school/being at Coolidge.
10. Something that shows off one of your interests.
Students then used Animoto to produce a video showcasing their photos. We had a video day where we watched them all on the SMARTboard and had some food to go along with it! Overall it was a very fun project!